The Menâ??s Health Big Book of Exercises is the essential workout guide for anyone who wants a better body
. As the most comprehensive collection of exercises ever created, this book is a body-shaping power tool for both beginners and longtime lifters alike. From start to finish, this 480-page muscle
manual bulges with hundreds of useful tips, the latest findings in exercise science, and cutting-edge workouts from the world’s top trainers.
Inside The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises you’ll find:
All expertly demonstrated with color photographs, with dozens of movements for every muscle in your body, including:
* More than 100 core exercises! You’ll never run out of ways to sculpt
* 74 biceps, triceps, and forearm exercises: Build your arms faster than ever before.
* 64 chest exercises, and featuring dozens of variations of the pushup and bench press.
* 103 back exercises, so you can carve a v-shaped torso.
* 40 shoulder exercises, for a tank-top worthy torso.
* 99 quadriceps and calves exercises, to help you jump higher and run faster.
* 62 glutes and hamstrings exercises, for a more powerful, athletic body.
Hundreds of workouts!
From cover to cover, you’ll quickly see that there’s a training plan for every fitness
goalâ??whether you want to shrink your hip, find your abs
, or shape your arms. Highlights include:
* The World’s Greatest 4-Week diet
and Exercise Plan
Lose 10 pounds of pure fat
in 30 days! This scientifically proven plan, based on research from the University of Connecticut, shows what’s truly possible when you combine the right kind of diet with the right kind of exercise. You’ll build muscle and lose fat faster than ever.
* 64 Ways to Add Inches to Your Arms
You’ll learn how to mix-and-match the 12 best biceps exercises to create scores of sleeve-busting routines. The upshot: You’ll never get stuck in a muscle-building rut again!
* The Get Back In Shape (Fast!) Guide
If you’ve never even picked up a weight
, you’ll want to try this plan from Joe Dowdell, C.S.C.S. Joe makes his living training celebrities, cover models, and professional athletes, such as NBA stars Troy Murphy and Mike Dunleavy. And the strategies he uses when designing workouts for his high-profile clientele are the same ones he employs to help you burn fat, build muscle, and get back in shape.
* The Ultimate Fat Loss Plan
You might call this the six-pack workout. That’s because it’s designed to help you finally finish off the flab that’s hiding your abs. Created by Bill Hartman, P.T., C.S.C.S., a top fitness advisor to Men’s Health, it’s based entirely on the new science of fat loss. From the sets to the reps to the rest, every part of this workout is designed to optimize your body’s ability to burn away belly-fat.
* Boost Your Bench Press by 50 Pounds in 8 Weeks
World-class powerlifter Dave Tate shares the strategies that helped him lift a personal best of 610 pounds
* Triple Your Chinups in 6 Weeks
Use this simple routine that to master one of the world’s greatest muscle-building exercises
* Add 4 to 10 inches to Your Vertical Leap
This high-flying plan from strength
coach Kelly Baggett will have you jumping out of the gym in no time
* The Beach Ready Body Workout
Get-strong to get-bigâ??this 8-week plan shows you how
* The Wedding Workout
Look greatâ??just in time for the big day (and your honeymoon!)
* The Best Sports Workout
Train like an athlete, look like an athlete
* The Scrawny to Brawny Workout
Pack on muscle fast: your 4-week plan
* The Best Workouts for a Crowded Gym
Sculpt a lean, fit bodyâ??no waiting!
* The Best Bodyweight Workouts
Take your workout anywhere with these no-weight routines
* The 10 Best 15-Minute Workouts
Bust stress, blast fat, and build muscle in almost no time
* The 7-Minute Back-Saving Workout
End low-back pain for good!
Every page of The Menâ??s Health Big Book of Exercises is filled with the fitness and nutrition
tips and tricks you need to sculpt the body you want.
Throughout the book, you’ll discover:
* The secret to burning 40 percent more fat.
* The 18 muscle mistakes you should never make
* The best stretch for every muscle
* The fastest cardio workout of all-time (just 4 minutes!)
* The best exercises you’ve never done
* The 8 healthiest foods you aren’t eating
* The 4 surprising foods that build muscle
* The 25 super snacks that keep you lean
* The 5 biggest nutrition myths, busted
* The truth about saturated fat
* The perfect foods to fuel your workouts
* The complete guide to protein powders
* The 20 ways lifting weights helps you look great, stay healthy, and live longer
Price: $ See Sale Price
Click here to buy from Amazon