1) Do not listen to bodybuilding magazines – If you want to gain weight in proper way and build muscle mass, don’t follow what magazines tell you. A friend of mine told me his experience, he followed what the magazines taught. He did workouts for 5-6days in a week, he was exhausted. At last, he consulted expert and get to know that improper diet plan and workout may affect your result in gaining weight and building muscle.
2) Eat more – You’re a hardgainer, so you should eat more, especially healthy food. People eat 1 bowl of rice, then you should eat 2 or 3 bowls of brown rice. You need to increase the food volume after a week or two. If you want to build muscular body, you have to eat more. But, excessively of nutrient may becomes fat.
3) Eat more often – Besides increasing the food volume, you need to increase the number of meals in a day too. People takes 3 meals in a day, but you need to take 7 or 8 meals in a day. Hardgainers digest the foods very fast, if you want to gain weight, you need to take 7 or 8 meals to make sure your muscle can last longer.
4) calories – Do you know that every pound of muscle we gain, it will burn about 20-30 calories each day? With that said, your calories will be burnt faster when your muscle grows faster. You need to take more calories to keep your muscle to last longer, of course you need to have proper diet as well.
5) Frequency of workout – We need to have proper workout, an excessive workout does affect our muscle building too. Do you know our muscle will only be built when we’re resting but not the period during workout? So you need to rest more instead of doing 6 days of workouts in a week, you just have to do 3 days of workouts in a week and let your muscle to rest and build on the rest of the week.
6) Keep your workout short – You should practice doing no more than 2-3 workouts for the individual part, doing more workouts doesn’t mean you can build muscle fast, it may lead to muscle loss due to rising of catabolic hormone level. In fact, catabolic hormone breaks down muscle tissue.
7) Take nutritional supplements – You can take some nutritional supplements, but do remember supplements are not magic pills. In fact, nutritional supplements are used to enhance your workout program and muscle building, but still you have to follow your workout routines and healthy diet plan.
8) Take carbohydrates food – Carbohydrate gives you energy to do workouts everyday, it also provides slow release of energy and enhances your body workability for a whole day. Remember not to take excessively of food which contain carbohydrate too, your body will only absorb nutrient that it needs, your body will store those un-use nutrients and it will becomes fat.
You have follow all the tips but are still finding difficulty gaining weight and building muscle? Besides of following the workout routines and diet plan, and all of the free bonuses, you have to follow Jason Ferruggia’s to build muscle mass. He had his secret on good diet plan and workout routines and turn skinny body to muscular body. Follow his secret plan and get started now!